Copyright © 2017 Boone County, Missouri. All rights reserved.
The Boone County Sheriff's department offers the following online services.
- This report shows who was incarcerated during the last 24 hours starting at 07:00 AM each day.
Active Felony Warrants
- This site lists the current outstanding felony warrants (over 90 days old) in Boone County, Missouri.
- This form allows you to submit an anonymous tip to the Boone County Sheriff's Department.
Civil Process Search
- The civil process search enables users to search by name or court-assigned number to see if a paper has been served. Only papers which have actually been received by the sheriff's department will be listed.
Daily Incident Log
- The daily incident log shows incidents to which the sheriff's department responds.
Open Records Request
- This online form allows citizens to request records maintained by the Boone County Sheriff's Department. These records may fall under Missouri Revised Statutes, Chapter 610 (the Missouri "Sunshine Law"). It is possible that these records or portions of them may NOT be open records under Missouri State Statutes and not available for release in part or whole.
Watch in Passing
- This online form allows citizens to request that the Boone County Sheriff's Department add their address to the watch in passing list.